Monday, February 4, 2008

Notice Post!

I start this blog while i am serving my notice period at my current company. yeah , yeah ... don't start preaching work ethics and all. After all a girls got to do something, i am sick and tired of one week of no working :( . I mean of course working now and then (for my current 'going to be xboss' ;))
so yeah anyways, keep looking for this space for 'how to spend your notice period successfully' :D
Funny how most of us (at least me) love reading what others write and feel this urge to react to them, however when it comes to writing your own blog, you wait for this something special to happen to at least push you into writing something. PHEW!

Ok! so this can qualify as THE first post :)

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Anonymous said...

is this an annual ceremony :-)